atom feed5 messages in com.selenic.mercurial-develRe: hglib: 'connect' feature
FromSent OnAttachments
AndreyDec 29, 2011 4:20 am
Matt MackallDec 29, 2011 11:18 am
Idan KamaraDec 29, 2011 11:39 am
Nicolas DumazetDec 30, 2011 2:12 am
Idan KamaraDec 30, 2011 8:36 am
Subject:Re: hglib: 'connect' feature
From:Matt Mackall (mp@selenic.com)
Date:Dec 29, 2011 11:18:17 am
List:com.selenic.mercurial-devel

On Thu, 2011-12-29 at 04:21 -0800, Andrey wrote:

Dear Idan, recently you have added the 'connect' feature (ChangeSet 91:0383fc37102b54870aac5b6586dec2767986f0f6)

Dear Andrey, please stop writing to the list through that horrible, broken Google Groups interface.

Your message shows up thusly:

From: Andrey <py4@gmail.com> Reply-to: merc@googlegroups.com To: merc@googlegroups.com

which is just completely wrong:

- it goes into my moderator queue every time because it doesn't mention the list address in the headers - if I approve it, it gets sorted wrong by everyone's filters because the list isn't mentioned in the headers - it has that evil reply-to: thing set, which means replying is a nuisance and people who aren't paying attention end up in the moderator queue

This is the last email I will approve from you with this issue. I don't care how you read the list, but if you write to it, you need to do it the normal way.